April 22, 2020
Dear Clients and Partners,
It is our desire to ensure everyone’s safety and health is not compromised while we continue to operate during this difficult time. Our management team is staying on top of the latest information to the best of their ability to ensure Nickel Bros remains compliant with the efforts of the government and health officials during the COVID–19 outbreak.
We appreciate the trust you place in us every day, and recognize that minimizing disruptions to your supply chains is more important now than ever. As we closely monitor developments related to COVID–19, we wanted to share some of the proactive measures that we are taking to supplement our existing crisis management and disaster preparedness plans. Nickel Bros is committed to continuing to provide a high level of service and support to customers like you as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
While COVID–19 has not had any immediate impact on our operations, we are taking this situation very seriously to protect our employees and avoid any disruption in our business. This includes leveraging our comprehensive crisis management plan that provides an overall framework to respond to a crisis in a timely and complete manner.
In addition, Nickel Bros has integrated the Public Health Agency of Canada guidelines into our own guidelines and policies below:
- Restrictions on corporate travel to help limit exposure. This includes a suspension of all non-essential international travel and limitations on regional and domestic travel.
- Working closely with our facility managers to develop regular cleaning and sanitization of our office locations to further reduce potential exposure. We are also proactively asking any employee that can easily work from home to do so. We are utilizing our robust infrastructure of cloud-based email, phone and video conferencing tools to enable employees to work remotely in a secure and efficient manner while still providing you with the high level of service you expect from us.
- Coordinating with our supply chain partners to identify and mitigate, to the extent possible, potential impacts to operations during this time.
- Social Distancing, including maintaining a safe distance from other people, eliminating greetings / formalities that involve personal contact such as embracing and shaking hands, and no gathering in a confined space (meeting rooms, cars, office trailers, etc.) unless a safe minimum distance can be maintained at all times.
- Habitual Cleaning of “High Contact” objects and surfaces in offices and on sites to help remove germs.
- Mandatory glove policies for all on-site team members.
As mentioned above, we are acting with an abundance of caution as this situation unfolds, not only to ensure the safety and well being of all of our people, but also to ensure continuity of our services. We will continue to watch for new developments and will provide you with additional updates as appropriate.
We value our relationship with each of you and want to work together in taking preventative measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your continued business and support.
Nickel Bros Ltd.
Have any questions?